Beechwood Hospitality has always believed in a centralized accounting policy. For over fifty years they have performed all accounting measures for hotels including accounts payable, general ledger, payroll and accounts receivable. Accounting operations are led by:
- Blair Allen, MBA – three years of banking and over 15 years of accounting experience.
- Stacy Bradford, CPA – over 15 years of experience in hospitality accounting and several years with the IRS.
- Karen Santiago – over 20 years in accounting and general ledger with 17 of those years in hospitality.
- Kathy Cupples – over 35 years of accounts payable experience with 12 of those years in hospitality.
- Amanda Long – over 13 years experience in payroll in hospitality.